- We join Lesley & Vic Risinger lifting thankful praise to God for the successful culmination of the Risinger/Jarman dream. Not sure who is more excited Nanna & Poppa or Isla, Camryn & Nathan.
Prayer for Ukraine
We pray for the people of Ukraine,
for all those suffering or afraid,
that you will be close to them and protect them.
We pray for world leaders,
for compassion, strength and wisdom to guide their choices.
We pray for the world
that in this moment of crisis,
we may reach out in solidarity
to our brothers and sisters in need.
May we walk in your ways
so that peace and justice
become a reality for the people of Ukraine
and for all the world.
- As we continue to pray for the people of Ukraine please, keep Paul & Anna Pacanowski in prayer as they keep in contact with their family members in neighbouring Poland.
- MARJORIE LEEUWESTEIN…is home now and resting. Please continue your prayers for her steady recovery. Prayers, phone calls and cards are all ways we can reach out to Marjorie reminding her that we care.
- DENISE BRYCE (Nan Ashe’s daughter) is still waiting for a new date for surgery. The May attempt to open the blockages was not a success. Prayers for peace, patience, and restorative rest in the “meanwhile time”.
- We are continuing in prayer for our Joan McGee who is still struggling with the “what happens next” in her recovery journey, but joining her in praising God for the strength that is slowly improving. Phone calls are always appreciated.
- Our Joe Lang has moved to Wood Hall – long-term care. Prayers and phone calls are both appreciated. 905-495-6938
- Please keep Michael Palmer in your prayers to help him overcome recent life challenges.
- We lift up the Paul-MacDonald/Watson families as Noel is re-situated in a care facility waiting for rehab following his stroke.
- Please pray for our Agnes Green. She has been dealing with weakness, pain and numbness in her foot for a long time now and currently is receiving injections weekly to see if they can block the pain.